Steps to Ownership
It is easier than you think to profit from your own talent and hard work. Our 10 step process below takes you from the very beginning of your research, to opening the doors to your new center. We will closely work with you through each step of this exciting journey.
- Discover Huntington. Start by using this website to discover why Huntington is the right choice for you. Click here to request more information or call 1-800-653-8400.
- Make initial contact. Once you request information, you will be contacted by one of our Franchise Representatives, who will answer any preliminary questions you have. They will begin collecting information about you, and discuss where you would like to open a Huntington location.
- Become pre-qualified. Complete franchise application. You can complete your confidential application online here.
- Learn about the Huntington model. Once your application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our Franchise Development Directors. This director will hold a series of conference calls with you and send you a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). We will work with you every step of the way.
- Attend Team Huntington Day. You will be invited to visit our corporate headquarters for a day, where you will meet members of the Huntington Management Team and obtain final approval to become a Huntington franchisee.
- Validate. After you attend Team Huntington Day, we will put you into contact with existing Huntington franchisees that you can speak with. They will answer your questions from a franchisee perspective and share their Huntington experience with you.
- Sign your Franchise Agreement. When you are ready, you will request and execute a Franchise Agreement, and the franchise is yours!
- Select your center site. You will find a site for your Huntington Center, which will be approved by a member of the Huntington team. Once your site is approved, you will begin building your center to Huntington specifications.
- Attend initial training. While your site is being built out, you will attend the four week Huntington Initial Training Program, where you will learn everything you need to know about running your Huntington Center. You will train for three weeks at our corporate office in Oradell, NJ and spend one week in a corporate owned center.
- Open Your Center and begin giving every student the best education possible!