Support & Technology
Our system supports franchisee success
As a Huntington franchisee you will never feel like you are alone. We provide you with extensive ongoing support from your initial journey to become a Huntington franchisee, through the life of your business. You are buying into a franchise with a proven system of support. At Huntington, we are proud to have a team of extremely seasoned franchising veterans at the helm.
Here is the support you can expect as a Huntington franchisee:
- Our in-house operations coordinators will work closely with you on all details to set up your Huntington Center.
- Huntington Initial Training Program includes three weeks held at our corporate headquarters, and one week of hands-on training in a Corporate Center.
- Ongoing training:
- Online training modules provide assistance when you need it, where you need it.
- Training comes to you with local and regional training sessions held across the country throughout the year.
- National franchise convention held annually.
- A full-time Marketing team provides you with proven marketing strategies and guidance.
- Advanced tools and systems help you easily manage your local marketing efforts.
- Marketing analysis and planning are provided on national, regional, and local levels.
Field and Operational Support
- National Call Center: a frontline of professionals well-trained to take the initial inquiries for your center, and drive clients into your center.
- Coaching Services: a team of seasoned Huntington veterans ready to prepare you to close sales and get students to enroll.
- Franchise Business Consultants: a team of experienced Huntington personnel who are dedicated to providing you with ongoing operational guidance and support for your center.
- Learning Center Operation System (LCOS): Huntington’s proprietary software assists you in operating your center by tracking inquiries, students, payment, schedules, test results and prescriptions, billing, teacher scheduling, and more.
- Isolating Relevant Information for Success (IRIS): a simple, user-friendly dashboard of marketing, operations, training and administration initiatives keeps you up-to-date, and helps you focus your efforts.
- Consumer website with extensive content and e-commerce and e-registration capabilities.
- Robust reporting systems enable you to access and analyze your data from anywhere.
- National Toll Free Phone number: 1-800 CAN LEARN is an easy to remember phone number for parents and students.
- Huntington’s next generation of software, called eCenter, soon will result in even greater student outcomes by placing in the hands of each tutor an electronic reference tool that will identify the most appropriate curriculum item for the tutor’s student and record student results. Franchisees will manage their Centers using a dashboard that presents all of the Center’s vital statistics.
Call 1-800-653-8400 for more information about opening a Huntington Center in your community.