- Our Story
- Why Huntington
- Steps to Ownership
- Training & Support
- Available Markets
- News & Events
Many of our franchisees tell us that one of the best things about being a Huntington franchisee is that no two days are exactly the same. However, there are ongoing activities that are an integral part of running the franchise; here’s a list of the key ones.
– Recruiting, managing and hiring staff, including tutors
– Meeting with parents to discuss their children’s progress
– Visiting schools and meeting with teachers and guidance counselors
– Building relationships with local businesses
– Enrolling new students
– Marketing planning and execution
– Attending and participating in community activities to get the word out about our services
– Feel great about all of your efforts because you are doing something important and meaningful by changing lives one student at a time!
Sound like a rewarding way to spend a day in your life? Pre-qualify now (no obligation)
Huntington Learning Center has announced a significant expansion of its franchising opportunities in the New York Metropolitan area.Read More
Huntington Learning Center is ranked #48 in the 2019 Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchises list. With more than 1,000 companies being reviewed for this list, this a great accomplishment and is a testament to our employees and franchise network.Read More
Huntington Learning Center, the nation’s leading tutoring and test prep provider with more than 300 locations across the country, is pleased to announce that Anne Huntington has been appointed to its board of directors.Read More
Huntington management team members, including our founding family, accept 2018 Franchisee Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review at the IFA Convention in Phoenix.
Click here to read more about this and other awards.Read more