JOIN THE TUTORING INDUSTRY LEADER
If you are looking for a business opportunity that is both personally and financially rewarding, owning a Huntington franchise could be the right move for you.
What sets Huntington apart?
- Over 40 years of success – Huntington was a pioneer when learning centers did not even exist, and is now a leader in the industry with over 40 years of proven success.
- Family–owned and operated – Huntington was co-founded by Ray and Eileen Huntington, who still lead the company as Chairman and CEO, respectively. Their daughter, Anne Huntington, is involved with all aspects of the business as President.
- Unparalleled level of support – From marketing to IT to operations to training, Huntington franchisees call our support “second to none.”
- Seasoned management team – The senior leadership team has vast experience in education, franchising and their respective areas of expertise.
- Accredited centers with certified teachers – Huntington centers are accredited by the same organizations that accredit local schools and colleges, a distinction few tutoring companies have earned.
- Individualized programs – Huntington’s proprietary 4-step method results in a program that pinpoints the needs for each student and provides individualized instruction through a low student-teacher ratio.
- Superior service – Huntington is a premier education provider and delivers the highest level of service among tutoring franchises to students, parents and schools.
- Specialized ADHD Services – Huntington understands the unique set of challenges that students diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) face. Huntington also understands that parents of these children need skilled support to help their child succeed. Huntington offers specialized instruction specifically for ADHD in all grades, incorporating breaking down of complex skills and focus on development of organizational and time management skills. Parents across the country trust the tutors from Huntington Learning Center to work with students with ADHD because our tutors are required to go through an extensive training process developed by a clinical psychologist recognized as an expert in the field of ADHD.
- Educationally sound curricula – Huntington is at the forefront of all developments in the education landscape, including Common Core State Standards.
ADDITIONAL REASONS WE’RE A TOP RATED FRANCHISE AND A MEANINGFUL CAREER OPTION FOR YOU
- Revenue – Huntington is the #1 revenue-producing tutoring franchise, with franchisees earning 53% more revenue than our closest competitor.
- Growth – Average center revenue has increased 33% from 2009-2017. We plan to continue to improve all of our support programs (marketing, field and operational support, training, technology) to keep our franchisees on the path of continued, strong growth. And we plan to steadily grow our footprint and brand by strategically expanding the number of new franchises opened.
- Industry – Tutoring and test prep is a booming industry. Parents of students who are struggling as well as students who are ambitious seek out the enhanced learning services that Huntington offers.
- Business model – Low startup expenses and flexible model that grows as your business grows and is aimed at early break-even. Flexible space options and staffing models and your center starts with an option to open part-time.
- Student results – The key to Huntington’s success is simple – we produce results and our programs work. On average, students see an increase of 1 grade level each in Reading & Math, a 4 point increase in ACT scores and 200 point increase in SAT scores.
- Training & support – Classroom and hands-on training in one of our corporate centers get all of our franchisees off on the right foot. Ongoing training throughout the life of the franchise includes online modules, in-person local and regional sessions, Lunch and Learns and business planning/marketing calls.
- Franchisee community – Our franchisee community is one of our greatest assets. Coming from many different backgrounds and experiences, they share a commitment to the mission and a true desire to share best practices, help grow and develop the system, and help and support their fellow franchisees.
- National presence with locations available – Huntington has over 300 centers and is going strong, with opportunities throughout the U.S. to open and expand.
- Respected brand – Huntington is recognized as a premier provider and leader in the tutoring and test prep industry. We’ve been on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list since 1997, ranked #29 on Top Franchises for $100-$500K, and #28 on their Top Franchises for Veterans. We are also a Top 50 Franchise based on franchisee satisfaction, a Top 50 Franchise for Women and a Top Franchise for Veterans by Franchise Business Review.
If you dream about making a difference, being your own boss and owning a successful business, contact Huntington today.