Helping Kids Learn is a Great Way to Earn
Being awarded a Huntington franchise and becoming a respected resource in your community is easier than you think. Our simple 5-step process leads you step by step from getting to know us to opening the doors of your new center.
- Request information by calling, emailing, or filling out one of our “Learn More” forms.
- One of our Franchise Representatives will contact you and answer any preliminary questions.
- We’ll begin collecting information about you to help initiate the franchising process.
- We’ll discuss where you would like to open a Huntington location.
Apply & Discover
- Complete our brief requirements check.
- A Franchise Development Director will review it thoroughly and be in touch. Your director is, in effect, your own personal franchising “tutor.” He/she will be your guide along the path to owning a franchise.
- Your Franchise Development Director will call you, ask you questions and answer yours, and determine if we’re a good fit for each other.
- We’ll provide you with a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- We’ll put you in touch with existing Huntington franchisees who can answer your questions from their perspectives and share their Huntington experiences with you.
Join Us for Team Huntington Day
- Visit our corporate headquarters for an exciting day where you will meet members of the Huntington management team and join people just like you who are eager to obtain final approval to become a Huntington franchisee.
- This is a key moment in the franchise search journey: we decide whether you have what it takes to be a Huntington franchisee, and you decide whether Huntington feels like the business opportunity that’s right for you.
- The next step is to request the franchise agreement.
Sign your Franchise Agreement
Once you’ve been approved and are all set and ready to go, simply request and execute our Franchise Agreement and the franchise is yours!
Prepare for Your Opening
- Site Selection – Once your site has been approved by our facilities manager, you will begin building your center to Huntington specifications.
- Attend Training – Join us for a Franchisee Initial Training (FIT) where you will learn everything you need to know about running a successful Huntington Learning Center. You will train for two weeks at our corporate office in Oradell, NJ, continue to build out your center and then return to Oradell for another two weeks of valuable instruction, including field training in a corporate-owned center.
- Opening Preparation – You’ll work hand in hand with your Franchise Business Consultant to make sure everything is ready before opening your center.
- Grand Opening – The day you’ve been working towards has arrived! You’re ready to begin providing the best education possible to students in your community with the best tutoring model in the business!