- Our Story
- Why Huntington
- Steps to Ownership
- Training & Support
- Available Markets
- News & Events
In the U.S., parental and student demand for professional tutoring services continues to grow. Many students K-12 can benefit from tutoring to help us compete effectively in a global economy.
Huntington has earned accreditation by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The Huntington brand has longevity and consumer recognition as the oldest national provider of supplemental education services for the K-12 market.
No previous education experience necessary! Huntington offers significant training and support across the board to help get your franchise up and running smoothly, including operations, marketing and technology.
Huntington offers proprietary, user-friendly software solutions that keep the focus on student results and progress. First, there are diagnostic tools to help tutors pinpoint the exact curriculum needed for each individual student’s needs. There’s also a suite of tools to help manage back-office operations so that the business runs smoothly and efficiently so you can spend your time helping students.
The Huntington Learning Center system provides kids with access to caring, motivating teachers who utilize customized learning programs to ensure student success. Research shows individualized tutoring delivers 98% better than average7 results!
1. Anything Research 2015 Tutoring Industry Report
2. New York Times 2010
3. U.S. Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics. (2016) Digest of Education Statistics, 2015.
4. Program for International Student Assessment (PISA), 2015
5. National ACT: The Condition of College & Career Readiness, 2016
6. College Board. SAT® Report 2015
7. Christine Lagorio, Exam Preparation and Tutoring (May 2010).
Click here to read more about this and other awards.Read more